Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Forums!

Forum is now available for posting and learning about each other!

How many woke up wet this morning? My cloth diaper is soaked.

Woke up soaked in a Bambino Bellissimo.

I wake up every morning soaked in my Molicare Super diapers with a Tranquility booster under a pair of terry cotton training pants and a pair of white high waist rubber pants.

I soaked my cloth. And tthen some...should of used a booster.lol

I woke up wet and messy this morning, it felt so good I really didn't want to get changed!

?

I soaked my cloth. And tthen some...should of used a booster.lol

?I would say yes I wear boosters in my diapers a long Tranquility and in my pull ups a Poise long booster they work well and can wet more before leaking, good luck

Wet every morning in my pull-up cloth diapers and waterproof pants

Just wanna say i like this new feature, hope it stays busy.

?

I woke up without a diaper today, felt confident enough to only use a bed pad for any slight leaks. Flooded the bed instead, had to clean it up and go for a shower.

Hi Everyone, I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy age play stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better Xx Sophia

See more of me on my website: Mistress-Sophia.Com and see me on Film here: Films.Mistress-Sophia.Com

I always wake up wet every morning.

looking for a baby girl in wisconsin near milwaukee wi

Wake up every morning wet usually go to bed wet

Hi I wake up every morning wet. I put on two terry nappies and plastic baby pants it is a lovely feeling to wake up in  soaked nappies 

Aww, Mommy loves it when her baby wakes up wet. I love to take that messy diaper off, clean baby up and then put powder their bottom. No diaper rash for my babies! Then mommy loves feeding baby here warm breast milk. I am a very warm and loving mommy. https://www.phoneamommy.com/chat/

I always wake up with a wet diaper

Just wanna say i like this new feature, hope it stays busy.

?

I woke up without a diaper today, felt confident enough to only use a bed pad for any slight leaks. Flooded the bed instead, had to clean it up and go for a shower.

Sorry you had suck a mess to clean up honey but you should never go to bed without a diaper on! Babies always need to be procted from making a mess. #ABDLDiaperFetish #ABDLDiaper #AdultBabyhttps://www.phoneamommy.com/chats/