Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Forums!

Forum is now available for posting and learning about each other!

How many woke up wet this morning? My cloth diaper is soaked.

Woke up soaked in a Bambino Bellissimo.

I wake up every morning soaked in my Molicare Super diapers with a Tranquility booster under a pair of terry cotton training pants and a pair of white high waist rubber pants.

I soaked my cloth. And tthen some...should of used a booster.lol

I woke up wet and messy this morning, it felt so good I really didn't want to get changed!

?

I soaked my cloth. And tthen some...should of used a booster.lol

?I would say yes I wear boosters in my diapers a long Tranquility and in my pull ups a Poise long booster they work well and can wet more before leaking, good luck

Wet every morning in my pull-up cloth diapers and waterproof pants

Just wanna say i like this new feature, hope it stays busy.

?

I woke up without a diaper today, felt confident enough to only use a bed pad for any slight leaks. Flooded the bed instead, had to clean it up and go for a shower.

Hi Everyone, I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy age play stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better Xx Sophia

See more of me on my website: Mistress-Sophia.Com and see me on Film here: Films.Mistress-Sophia.Com

I always wake up wet every morning.

looking for a baby girl in wisconsin near milwaukee wi

Wake up every morning wet usually go to bed wet

Hi I wake up every morning wet. I put on two terry nappies and plastic baby pants it is a lovely feeling to wake up in  soaked nappies 

I always wake up with a wet diaper