Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Isn't this site supposed to be a meeting place?

Why is it whenever a good looking woman posts a photo on this site, you get "Profile Not Available for View" when you click on the name? An example, right now, is "Jennifer 1989". If you're interested in meeting someone who shares your interests, how can you do that if you can't view their information.

I have ask this same question myself...

Think of it as an observer status, you can filter through all the boys that do weird and creepy stuff and send invites to those who pass muster. 

I had thought of it but it seems boring not talking to anybody at all! 

It's not meeting place it's to find people near you but that's been limited on this site now. But too many people don't understand what the word no means or they can't understand you don't want anything to do with the freaky freaky stuff/ The constant diaper talk/or constant sex talk. Yes that is an oxymoron on this site. But I'm pretty sure people would like to do other things than just this on this site. But they have their profile settings to private. But for the amount of scammers The constant message from people then the messages you don't want to get. But I can't blame people that do it.
It's not meeting place it's to find people near you but that's been limited on this site now. But too many people don't understand what the word no means or they can't understand you don't want anything to do with the freaky freaky stuff/ The constant diaper talk/or constant sex talk. Yes that is an oxymoron on this site. But I'm pretty sure people would like to do other things than just this on this site. But they have their profile settings to private. But for the amount of scammers The constant message from people then the messages you don't want to get. But I can't blame people that do it.

No this site is fairly worthless for meeting people in RL, FetLife is better for that.

Not much really goes on in this site.

I'm AB/DL and I don't like that dark website fetlife. I've tried being on there before, not worth it. I love diapers and being little, I'm not into bdsm, no offense.

Mike, there are other ABDLs on Fetlife who also limit their activities to simple diaper play and infantilism. One of the problems is that too many other ABDLs have the same thought that you do, which limits our general presence on the website. There's no rule stating that you have to be into whips, chains and bindings to be on Fetlife. The fact of the matter is that Fetlife has a far friendlier user interface for finding locals than here. And the right people do exist there. Plus, the events page can be a godsend, depending on your location.

Furthermore, my recommendation is to simply set up as many accounts as you can on as many websites as possible. Sure, you'll come across more people that don't fit your ideal. But you're creating a greater number of avenues for contact, which can help in the long run.

I wish everyone luck in their search for kinship. Most of us could use a little luck.

I tried abdl match .com.it has fake female profiles to encourage you to chat and pay memberships.did 3 day trial and cancelled.Some of these profiles are paid to chat you up.Fet life is mutch better.

I'm on here and FetLife. I have separate FetLife profiles for my ABDL side (as it's mainly non-sexual) and my kinky side, which is sexual. I agree that it's better to be on as many sites as you can find in order to maximize your chances of finding someone that clicks.

Honestly though, your best bet is to try to find local (within driving distance) munches to attend as often as possible. That's how I met most of my ABDL buddies. One of them is probably going to be moving in as my housemate soon. I met the first ABDL person on kwink.com believe it or not. I've never talked to or met anyone else from that site.

Remember that you can still use conventional dating sites too. It may not be very convenient or comfortable to try to talk to vanilla people and hope they end up accepting your ABDL side, but there's a bunch more vanilla people around than there are ABDL people, and some do actually accept or ever embrace their mate's ABDL side. You won't know unless you try.

Back to FetLife though, sure, it's mainly a BDSM site, but there is a surprisingly large community of ABDL folks there. The munch I help run is always posted there. You can use a browser extension to change the colors of the site so it's not so dark and foreboding. You can use an AB-blocker browser extension if the BDSM/fetish related ADs bother you. I didn't join for a long time myself for the same reasons as others have given, but there's just too many ABDL people there to ignore it.

But yeah, it is super annoying that so many people on this site have their profile set to private. Either that, or it says something like the profile isn't available at the time for whatever reason.