Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Loud Or Low Key?

What do you look for more in your diapers, for them to be extra crinkly or to be more discreet? What are your faves at either end of the spectrum?

I like both along with plastic panties that either rustle softly or are whisper quiet. It just depends on my mood.

I like all sorts of disposables and cloth diapers but if I had to choose it would be Tykables Overnights 

I like my plastic pants to be a bit noisy

More crinkly laughing

I guess a soft crinkle as it sounds sweet but while the diaper itself has some dominating meaning on itself, I love mindfucks :-)

I guess a soft crinkle as it sounds sweet but while the diaper itself has some dominating meaning on itself, I love mindfucks :-)

Hehehe excellent answer! Its amazing how many triggers there are for feeling extra dominated, isn't it? ;)

Any diaper is good For me. I do prefer plastic back disposable 

the louder the crinkle, the better it is !!!

Loud is great for me!!

A semi-obvious crinkle is always hot from a humiliation perspective, and love it but will be very reluctant to wear it out in public if it's too loud.  I have a pair of plastic pants that is obscene loud...  would have to be forced to wear that out in public!

A semi-obvious crinkle is always hot from a humiliation perspective, and love it but will be very reluctant to wear it out in public if it's too loud.  I have a pair of plastic pants that is obscene loud...  would have to be forced to wear that out in public!

Mmm that sounds like a lot of fun, though...even more so if you really begged not to have to go out in them ;)

The louder the better for me, big bulky fluffy cloth nappy and crinkly plastic panties yummy

Crinkle plastic panties and super thick cloth diapers....love the shame and humiliation!!!????