Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Mommy Seeking for Baby,

Hello, Baby. Are you flattered and happy to be called a "Baby" by me? You should be. I don't bestow on just anyone the Baby boy/girl title.  You look cute in your feminine baby clothes - a diaper , jogging pants , pacifiers , skirt, panties, a bra, a nice top, stockings and heels. And, of course some lipstick.

But no one is a baby/sissy just to dress up all pretty and adorable. There's another reason, isn't there. Maybe even a few, all very naughty reasons that you keep secret from as many people as you can, tucked away with your pretty clothes way in the back of your closet, or in a storage bin in the trunk of your car. These "other" urges are the reasons you sometimes purge, trying to erase any trace of your baby/girly self. You know when you try to be a adult man again.

Hah! Once a baby/sissy, always a baby/sissy, no matter what you do. From the first time you slide on those Diapers and Panties and prance around, that's it. Your manhood was gone, never to return. And late at night, just before you drift off to sleep, doesn't that knowledge make you smile. You are femme/baby and you are naughty, with urges and needs that go beyond shopping and wear diaper.

So what is it, baby/sissy? What drives you to such extremes? Do you want to breastfeed ? Get sucked pacifiers? Or maybe be the baby or girlfriend for once. Or maybe you want to be humiliated by those of us who know that you will never, ever be a true baby male/female, no matter how hard you try.

Come on baby, I see through those walls :) if you are interested to serve me and to learn more about my domination ojn how i make my baby cared , to play with , to change his/her diaper , and most of all to be love his/her . Leave your email add on my inbox 

Could be fun.  How are you doing today? 

Hey :) that sounds nice :)

I would like to learn more about you, mommy

Scammer who was banned posted this...

Hence the anonymous user identity.

pm me please
baby jay

love suckle on nipples for many hours every day best thing ever in hole world will feel milk drawn into my mouth dirct from the nipples
mail me [email protected]
i got pics

want lways have me nipples in my mouth nothing more makes me so happay feel milk ...

please travel to sweden,stockholm,

here are woman not into ANR or ABF its Uuh discisting

but for me BEST THING EVER!!!

book flight and hotel radissonBLU skycity Arlanda airport sweden i pay hotel and stay for one week if you can breastfeed me 6 straight hours every day

Sounds very interesting my email is [email protected] look forward to hearing from you

I would love to be your baby. I'd be so happy to submit to you and offer my baby love. I am very sensual and love to be tactile and both give and receive lots of tender caresses, kisses and hugs.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm scared

I too think they would be great.

could also be scam as they never give up just love to hurt

No doubt a scam, but how wonderfully typed was that.