Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Mommy or DL women in Rochester, NY?

Hello all!! Im rather new to this site,  but not to the ABDL world.  Im hoping to find some local mommies and/or diaper women in my area. So if you are in or around rochester, NY and interested. Feel free to DM me!! :) 

99.8 percent of "mommies" on this site are just lying scammers. The other 1 percent tend to be only looking for "little girls" for reasons I don't get, the final 1 percent are "pay for play" fakers that aren;t real abdl mothers at all, they just see it as business.  :(

I pretty much agree with Daniel's assessment of online "Mommies", but I don't agree with his Math. Maybe they do things a little differently over in Australia, but if you're working in percents, they can only total up to 100. Right, Mate?

I'm sorry If I ever offended you. Really I am

Maybe, here in "Australia", we like to see women, actual women, in messy diapers. Right now, and always.   

Anyway, sorry ABDL boy. I guess my stats might be off, but the points are still there. Pretty much all scammers here. I hear pay-for-plays pretty good though, just try not to form an emotional attachment cause I am assuming the "mommies" are actually repelled by it all, and just see its as a good way to make some hundreds