Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Starting again

Hi everybody

So its been a few too many years since o have bought/worn and want to ventute back. 

Im looking for advice and tips on where and what to buy. I would really love so guidance on reusable over disposable or other wau round and the most cost effective places to buy from.

Thanks in advance

?? ventute ?? venture* - ?? wau *way

Thank you for picking up my very bad spelling. I will pay closer attention next time.

:) 

Easy to work out what you meant ..Hi mate I see you from uk ,i wear cloth ,plastic pants and disposables,and the ones i buy are tena  and Abri m4  .I do prefer the plastic backed ones ,because i live with others and dont want them coming through the post i either go to chemists and buy them or order through ebay  and get delivery to my local Argos store .

i can't help you in regards to the cloth diapers. but i highly recommend abena m4 or abena l4. with a couple booster pads!

Cost effective? Definitely iD Slip Expert. 28 thick plastic backed diapers for 15 pounds on Amazon. Can't get much better than that. Also Molicare Slip Maxi are very nice. :-)

Welcome back :) Are you looking for any particular features in your diapers, like extra crinkly or a cute pattern?