Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

plastic pants

does anyone like plastic pants on their own?. Love to get all wet and slippy in them. Looking for uk meet ups.

Only over a diaper for me. Plastic pants alone is a different type of fetish, IMO

Yes I like to put a lot of vaseline in them and get all slippery

plastic or real rubber pants when wet  yes love it

Sure, love the slippery feel, but enjoy them over a diaper also.

I wear my plastic pants on there own, over my undies or over my nappy. I love the feel of them

Yes I love them with or without diapers. That what I started with at age 10

I love to wear plastic pants on there own and love that wet slippy feeling it always gets me horny.

wearing plastic pants on their own is a real turn on for me. Anyone near derbyshire have the same turn on?

I like to put my abies in plastic pants, especially if they are a really heavy wetters, sometimes I have to use more than one pair! I like the idea of Vaseline, I can't wait to make them all slippery for my sweet little aby I know he'll love it! wink

Plastic pants is how I realized I loved this.  I was barely out of diapers when I found an old pair of my plastic diaper cover.  I got the biggest urge to put them on...   when I slid them up, I had the most intense pleasurable sensation ever.  After that moment diapers and plastic panties were and always have been a major,part of my life...   the feeling of wearing them keeps me locked in a constant state of arousal.

Love the feeling of rubber on my naked bum & some one rubbing &spanking my ass in them. I'm open to offers,lol..

Yes I like plastic pants on there own but much prefer them over my nappies and I love the rustle and crinkly noise they make 

Love seeing pictures of guys wearing nothing but plastic baby panties!

Yes, i love to wear plastic pants,i feel wet and sleepy when ever i wear ,feel comfortable.

I do wear plastic pants on their own ,but also like to put a pair on first then my diaper and another pair of plastic pants  over the top .The pants next to my skin end up nice and slippy and i have the nice feeling of a bulky diaper on and i love to hump .

oh yes i add slippery make big cummys inmy plasticpants feels good befriend meok rubberblubberpants thanks stevie in florida

Love several pair over Very Thick cloth Diapers!..And Very Wet underneath!..:) 

I love to drink lots of water and wee in my Diapers til my Plastic Panties are very wet & drippy.... Xx

I think they are so cute and keep the liquid in well.

I really like them, both on their own and with diapers. Locking ones are really good for putting a little boy in their place

I  like plastic and rubber pants on next my bare skin like the wetness and they are also good for sweating some weight off too. Also Love them over my diapers and pullups just in case I wet enough to start and leak. I get all mine from BabyKins. Smiles

love my plastic pants I wear them every day i have been wearing them of n on sence 4 years old . Love to get em wet and wear em all day or night the weter the better .I'm wanting to find other people in north Calif .redding area for some plastic pants fun please reply im up for most any fun kk 

I never tried plastic pants by themselves, but I love to wear plastic pants with a pull up diaper. I finally got brave enough to wear diapers to work and the plastic pants have definitely saved me from embarrassment.

Only over a nice fluffy white Terry nappy. Love the feeling of the plastic pants rubbing against my inner thighs

hi updated i want to meet you guys who like just wearing plasticbabypantys oh i make cummys inthem withslippery then lickthem cleanof cum any interested please message me thank you i havea picture onmy profile  stevie

Ooo stevie sounds like you have lots of fun in your plastic pants! ;) Such a good baby to lick them all nice and clean

I sometimes wear & fully using transparent plastic pants.on their own.I get a kick out of of seeing what's happening inside.

I also enjoy pictures & videos of others doing the same thing.

But I find they feel very clammy & stick to my skin after a while so I only ever wear them on their own for short periods.

I like plastic pants on their own and in combinations with nylon panties . I usually put on bikini style plastic pants then 2 pairs of nylon panties then a pair of full brief plastic pants on top , then i will drink lots of water , waste some time looking at the computer until I need to pee real bad , then I let go and fill the bikini style plastic pants until they overflow soaking the nylon panties and being contained in the outer full brief plastic pants , then stay in them all day .

I love them

Gerber baby pants were the best

Ooohhh mommy loves putting plastic panties on her little one and then playing with that hard little peepee as it slips and slides around those wet pants .

mmmmmm nothing better than seeing those plastic panties stick to baby’s little bottom and privates.

and mommy just loves to rub her hands all over and squeeze those little balls and that little winky 

I completely agree!! 

Love seeing pictures of guys wearing nothing but plastic baby panties!

I love it when someone does that to this diapered sissy! Even better when they lean down and suck 

Ooohhh mommy loves putting plastic panties on her little one and then playing with that hard little peepee as it slips and slides around those wet pants .

mmmmmm nothing better than seeing those plastic panties stick to baby’s little bottom and privates.

and mommy just loves to rub her hands all over and squeeze those little balls and that little winky 

Mommy Scarlet loves to put her babies in the crinkliest of pampers and to make sure that you are noticed when you have to wear them under your clothes in pubic when they make a noise.

i ALWAYS WEAR OVER MY DIAPERS CLOTH OR DISPOSIBLE THEY DO HELP WITH LEAKS

i ALWAYS WEAR OVER MY DIAPERS CLOTH OR DISPOSIBLE THEY DO HELP WITH LEAKS

Ooohhh mommy just loves playing with her little ones and their little peepees inside their plastic pants and diapers

Mmmm gets mommy just as excited as baby hehe

I love to wear plastic diapers, i only thick plastic diapers like betterdry, tene, crinklz, littleforbig

i doluv cumminginthem wothslippery lube mmm

Slippery is the best hehe 

love my plasticpants

babykevy

does anyone like plastic pants on their own?. Love to get all wet and slippy in them. Looking for uk meet ups.

I  think my profile pic speaks for itself !

I sometimes wear & fully using transparent plastic pants.on their own.I get a kick out of of seeing what's happening inside.

I also enjoy pictures & videos of others doing the same thing.

I love seeing others in just plastic baby panties and really enjoy seeing their state of arousal !Even if the plastic baby panties are not clear, love seeing the tenting!!

Plastic pants are usually a very good idea, especially for those abdl babies that seriously pee a river in their sleep. 

First love.  From as young as I can remember.  Certainly way before puberty.  I found a pair of plastic pants in a draw at home and would wear them.  I used to make plastic pants from plastic bags and cut leg holes. I liked them tight. I loved adding some baby oil so they were slippery inside. Used to wear them to school under my uniform.   I wish one could buy them in some tight stretchy material like condom material.

Oohhh tight rubber or plastic panties on that hard throbbing peepee as it slips around between ur panties and body, making a nice sticky mess as u drip nonstop.  Mmmmm…

I once poked a hole in my adult baby diaper lover's plastic pants and when he will up he was in a puddle of piss. He was astonished but he realized that he disobeyed me the night before and this happened to be part of his punishment.

hi plastic panties are erotic with or without diapers

they sound amazing and look great